Hey Y'all,
It has been a long day, but thank God for the sunshine! I am ready for the weekend! How about you? I am about to go catch up on Brothers & Sisters and Grey's Anatomy. I need to free up some space on the dvr. What are you doing tonight?
I hope you all have a great weekend! Relax and do something fun this weekend with a loved one. Hug your babies tight too...mine is going back to college this weekend. Her momma is sad and will miss her tons and tons! But she says, "I'm ready to get the hell outta here!" Be a good girl and study Kylie. Don't party too much! Yeah right!
I will be posting some pictures tomorrow, so come back and visit. Let's have a glass of wine together tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by tonight. See y'all tomorrow!
Oh yeah, how about that game last night? GO GATORS!
Southern Belle
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment