I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It seems to go by too fast for most! The day is almost over, but I need to wish my beautiful chocolate puppies a Happy 5th Birthday today! It is hard to believe they are five already! It seems like just yesterday they were babies! I know that have had a great day and have been indulged with lots of delicious treats and many many belly rubs! I wish they knew how much joy they bring to our lives! We are truly blessed to have them in our family!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from their early years! I wish they were still little and fluffy! They are big lovers now! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I love my puppies...always my babies!





This is my favorite picture of them...taken one day while we were out washing the car and working in the garden! Total heavenly chocolate bliss! What's not to love about puppies?
Happy Birthday to Count Chocula (milk chocolate) and Coco Madamoiselle (dark chocolate)! Mommy and Daddy love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment