
Hey Y'all,
Once again, I have been a terrible blogger! However, my life has been consumed by the tea party movement sweeping the nation as the Nationwide Event Coordinator. I am also one of the Co-Chairs of the Atlanta Tea Party. I am thrilled and honored to be part of this historic movement. However, I am perplexed about one thing and am hoping some of my friends can help...
If you are having a tea party in the south, does it have to be sweet tea?
You thoughts are comments are welcome!
1 comment:
Well now.. I'm a born and raised Georgia peach trapped up here in WI... so good to find your blogs!! My family hails from Gwinnett and Lumpkin county..waay back.. they are turning in their graves I'm sure with the way our country is going... Nope... I don't think tea has to be sweet all the time.. I think there are times that it does one good to drink it plain..In the mornings..a nice cup of Earl Gray can wake you up...Just like I think America needs to wake up!!!
just a thought..
~Christine
Post a Comment